At Ascot Vale Osteopathy, we strive to be leaders in proactive, preventative Osteopathic health care to all members of the local community. We offer treatment and management for a variety of conditions: including back and neck pain, sports injuries, headache and migraine problems, arthritis, joint problems and pregnancy related pains.
Osteopaths are primary health care practitioners who recognise the important link between the structure of the body and the way it functions. Osteopathy is a form of manual medicine which facilitates healing by focusing on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a holistic unit.
Ascot Vale Osteopathy services the Moonee Valley and surrounding regions, including Ascot Vale, Moonee Ponds, Essendon, Flemington, Kensington, Footscray, Brunswick, Maribyrnong and North Melbourne. We are located 6km from the Melbourne CBD, and have public transport on our doorstep.
We are a highly motivated and passionate team, dedicated to offering up-to-date Osteopathic treatment, and forming personal, long lasting relationships with each patient.
“We are here to guide each patient towards achieving optimum health, by recognising individual goals, and educating each patient so they can actively manage their condition.”
Our commitment to You
- We will always respect your confidentiality and privacy.
- We will always aim to see you at your appointment time.
- We will manage your condition to the best of our ability and expertise, so that you may recover in the quickest possible time.
- We will educate you on the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of your condition so that you can understand
the condition and help us to help you. This knowledge is a powerful tool in recovering from and preventing
- We will refer you to relevant GP’s or specialists if this is required, and communicate effectively with them
regarding your ongoing management as appropriate. We will also communicate closely with employers and
rehabilitation providers so that effective Return To Work plans may be organised if your injury is work-related
or from road trauma.
- We will ensure that our payment systems are as efficient as possible so you will not wait unnecessarily.
Your commitment to Us
- Please be on time for your appointments. This will prevent patients after you being unnecessarily delayed and ensures you receive the full amount of time allocated for you.
- Please call if you are running late, and give us AT LEAST 6 hours notice if you are unable to attend your
appointment. This enables us to accommodate other patients who may require urgent treatment, and are on
a waiting list.
- Follow the advice and exercises prescribed to you by your Osteopath, as this is an integral part of your overall
management and your ability to overcome your injury. If you are uncertain of any aspect of your treatment,
do not hesitate to ask us.
- Complete your course of treatment as planned with your Osteopath. This ensures a full recovery where
possible and reduces the risk of recurrence.
- Settle your accounts on the day of treatment. This includes patients on Workcover or TAC. If you have a
Workcover or TAC claim please assist us by ensuring you have a valid claim prior to treatment and that all
necessary documentation is accurate and forwarded to the relevant bodies.
- If you are concerned with any aspect of our service, please inform us so that we can address the situation.
If you are happy with the service you receive please tell your family and friends about us. We will reward you
with a $20 voucher to put towards your next Osteopathic treatment!
- Our Cancellation Policy: We require AT LEAST 6 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment
otherwise a cancellation fee may be charged. We often have patients on a waiting list which we may be able